What is special about Tallinn? We ask our Tallinn friends on a regular basis. Mariko is a sharp young executive living and working in Tallinn, and here are her quick thoughts
If I had guests from abroad … then my TOPP list would be:
– First of all I would check, what is going on — is there some event to enjoy? – The Laulupidu (is already mentioned on the Wilde site) is a big deal, but I would add Vanalinna päevad http://vanalinnapaevad.ee/
– Meremuuseum http://www.meremuuseum.ee/et/
– Vabaõhumuuseum http://www.evm.ee/ – very lovely place to have walk on sunny day
– Teletorn http://www.teletorn.ee/
– Dinner or lunch in some of restaurants in Kalamaja area. Boheem, F-Hoone; Sesoon. Simple, tasty food and cozy atmosphere.
Beaches nearby Tallinn – Laulasmaa and Vääna are my favorites.
Thanks Mariko! Not bad for a quick list! Dear readers: Stay tuned for more!